Friday 4 October 2013

Avon Haul #2

I recently signed up to become an Avon Representitive because I love their products and I was looking for a way to make a little money. My first campaign with Avon just ended and I really enjoyed representing this brand. While ordering for my customers I decided to order some treats for myself and I may have gone a little wild!

Avon and I have built a relationship over the years where I purchase a few bits and bobs every month. I am a big fan of their nail polishes and I just love the high quality of their products for very reasonable prices. I think an Avon haul will become a monthly post on my blog and I think my first Avon Haul has been quite a popular post. I literally received these this morning but I am hoping to do a review soon.

Here are all the products I splurged on this month: 
True Colour Eyeshadow Quad in Purple haze and Mocha latte. 


Avon Glow Blusher Bronzer Duo in Peach Glow.

Ideal Luminous Blush in Soft Plum

Super Shock Vivid Liquid Eyeshadow in Chromed Cocoa


When I purchased the Mascara I also received this FREE eyepack which includes: The Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover Lotion, Ideal Flawless Concealer Stick, Eye Shadow Primer and a double ended eye makeup brush.

Little Black Dress Eau De Perfum. This perfume has notes of Sparkling honeysuckle and jasmine.

I received the Anew Clinical Line Corrector Hydrating Cream as a gift from Avon for completing my first Campaign.

Are there any Avon products you love that you could recommend to me?







No comments:

Post a Comment