Friday 4 October 2013

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks

During a recent splurge in Boots the other day, I picked up these Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks. I have heard a lot of good things about these lipsticks and how they have been reformulated to be even better than before.
The only other Rimmel lipsticks I have tried are the Kate Moss Lipsticks which are quite Matte but I do love the colour range. 
These lipsticks have a lovely formula; They are pigmented, moisturising and I am very impressed with their colour range.

I picked up two shades: In Love With Ginger and As You Want Victoria.



These colours are perfect and I had to take them home with me. In Love With Ginger is a orangey red which is quite summery but I will be rocking during autumn and As You Want Victoria is a purple toned pink which I would say is perfect for the colder months. 





I did have to reapply once during the day, right after lunch where I had been eating and drinking, which is think is pretty okay for a lovely moisturising lipstick. I am very excited to check out the other colours in this collection! What's your favourite shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment