Wednesday 22 May 2013

Looks Good Enough to Eat

 I thought I would do a wee foody post because I have had some delicious and interesting meals recently.

When I went to Aberdeen for the weekend, my friends and I went to Revolution for cocktails and lunch which was delicious! The waitress recommended these cocktails which were delicious! (I can not remember their name though! sorry!)

The morning after our big night out in Aberdeen, Tasha and I went to Frankie and Benny'f for breakfast. I have my favourite, Eggs Benedict and Tasha had a massive fry up! These photo's are making me very hungry!

These desserts are from an Italian restaurant called Strada in Edinburgh. My friend Suzanne and I went up for a classy dinner where we dressed up and had shots! I had the panacotta and suz had the chocolatiest dessert ever!


Last night, My friend Sarah and I went to the Queens Head in Kelso for dinner, drinks and a major catchup! We had the fish cakes for dinner which I unfortunately do not have a photo of because they were amazing! But I did take a few snaps of our desserts! Raspberry and chocolate chip cheesecake! mmmmmm I could actually eat one of these right now!


My final delicious meal that I photographed was my breakfast this morning. Banana Love.






No comments:

Post a Comment