Saturday 25 May 2013

Pay Day Haul

I got paid on Tuesday and on Thursday... I had spent every penny. I am now poor but I do have lots of new goodies to show for my 'eating rice for a month' month.

I went up to Edinburgh on Tuesday to catch up with my best friend Danielle who moved to Abi Dhabi in January. We went to Yo Sushi for lunch and then had a good browse around the Harvey Nicks make up counters. I went to the Space NK counter and impulse bought the Nars Tinted Moisturiser and the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. I have been using these products every day since so will post a review soon.

In Superdrug I bought the Sleek Contour Kit which I am wearing today for the first time and I am loving it. I also got the Barry M High Shine Jelly in Satsuma which I am wearing while I type.


While I was in Edinburgh I also hit the Flagship Topshop store. I got these amazing shorts and this black vest. 
(shorts £32, vest £18)


As I now have my New Look discount card I did a uniform shop and purchased some lovely pieces that I will be rocking when I am working.

(skirt £12.99 elephant print top £14.99)



(top £12.99 Shorts £12.99)


Andddd I bought these cute wee tan and coral sandles for the summer! £17.99






No comments:

Post a Comment