Thursday 13 June 2013

What is in your Bag and Make-up Bag?

I have seen a few blog posts and Youtube videos recently showing you a wee glimpse of what is in their bags and make-up bags and I wanted to show you guys what I tend to take with me everywhere, as well as a peak see at my make-up station.


This is the bag that I take most places with me and it is my Zara bag that I just had to have one payday! Usually I have an hour to kill before I start work so I like to take a few things to entertain me like my ipad and my Harry Potter book. I am a big Harry Potter fan and I am planning a London trip to the Harry Potter Studios.

I also take with me my Soap and Glory Hand Food and Hand Maid. I love these products and I have really dry hands so they have to come with me everywhere.

I like to take my Bumble&Bumble Surf Spray with me everywhere to give my hair volume when it is flat and lacking OOOOMPH! I have the straightest hair in Scotland you see and the biggest ears and these things do not go well together!

The D&G L'Imperatrice perfume is one of my favourites right now. It is fresh and fruity and it is my perfect summer fragrance with hints of kiwi and watermelon.

My Accessorize purse and make-up bag are pretty essential as are my keys and iphone. 
So that is the contents of my bag :) 


Inside my Accessorize see-through make-up bag is my everyday make-up essentials.

I am in love with the Clinique CC cream which I can not praise enough and recommend it to people whenever I get the chance! It is lightweight and gives a dewy, everyday base. 

I got this wee Benefit Porefessional Primer sample from a counter when  I got my brows waxed and tinted, and I can not wait to buy the full size version! It is amazing at keeping my make-up stay put all day.

I use the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in light and it is ace at covering my stress spots.

My friend Loren recommended Maybelinne Falsies to me and it is an amazing mascara. I am really bad at thinking that high end mascaras are better than high street versions but this really is AMAZING!

My blusher, highlighter and bronzer are from Sleek in this beautiful palette and it make me smile every time I use it :) It is called Light 373 but I know that the blusher is the Sleek Rose Gold blusher. It is the perfect coral/pink shade with gold shimmer and it is perfect for summer.

This eye-shadow palette is from MUA and was the biggest bargain in history! I think it was £4 and it is the palette undress me too! It is the best natural palette I own and the shadows are so pigmented.

I keep this wee L'occitaine Cherry Blossom hand cream in my make-up bag because like I have said, dry hands. 
My final make-up bag essentials are my Dior Foundation brush and the Real Techniques contour brush.


This is my favourite part of my room. My sister made this cabinet for me in her wood work class and I love it. She is such a talented wee soul! The top is for my skin care and hair products and my high end nail polishes and lipsticks.

There is a wee cubby for my other nail polishes, one for lips and blushers, one for foundations, BB creams and powders and the other is for eye-shadow palettes.

I'll do another post which gives you a wee tour of my make-up station later!


No comments:

Post a Comment