Thursday 6 June 2013

Orange Nails

This is a little post about my favourite orange nail polishes. I love doing my nails and I love how summery orange nails can look. 
Here are 2 facts about me:

Number 1: I LOVE ORANGE
Number 2: I am allergic to oranges...

I think I compensate for not being able to actually drink a fresh glass of orange juice, with buying all the different shades of orange nail polishes I can find.


Avon- Mandarin Magic/ Barry M High Shine Jelly- Satsuma/ Chanel- Orange Fizz/ 
Chanel- Holiday/ Rimmel Lasting Finish- Tangy Tangerine/ 
Models own-Beach Party/ Maybelline Colour Show- Solar Flare








My favourite orange nail polish in the world is Holiday by Chanel. I love it so much that I have 2 bottles! I am a big fan of the Barry M High Shine Jelly and this Satsuma  is the perfect summer shade. Orange nails are a trend I will be rocking all summer long!

No comments:

Post a Comment