Monday 19 August 2013

Early August Favourites

I know I am posting this a little early but I feel like I haven't posted anything in ages and I wanted to let you guys know what I have been loving this month! I have been super busy and I've had trouble finding time to blog but hopefully that busy time will settle down now summer is over!

I'll start with my make up favourites and I have been loving a few products this month! 



Diorskin Nude BB Cream in the shade 002: I love this BB cream and when it runs out I will run out and repurchase it! When I first got it I would wear either my Nars tinted moisturiser or my Clinique CC cream underneath it just to add a little more coverage but recently I have been wearing it on its own and it is just beautiful on the skin! Dior do bases really well and this has been one of my summer essentials! I wear it every day!! 

Benefit Fine One One: I bought this a while ago when it was first launched and i am still loving it! It's a cream blusher, bronzed and highlighter trio in a handy roll up stick! The colour is a gorgeous coral colour that really suits my pail skin tone! I have heard that it hasn't been everyone's favourite product but I still love it! 

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hr: This is my first one of these and it certainly won't be the last! I bought it in the colour On and on Bronze and it is the perfect everyday cream eye shadow! I have used this everyday and its barely made a dent in the product! The colour is a beautiful bronze colour with a little shimmer, great for wearing during the day and out at night! 

Chanel Ombré Essentielle in Safari: I got this for my 21st from my best friend Rebecca and I loved it at the time and then I kinda forgot I had it. I've recently discovered it again and it's made it's way back into my makeup bag! Safari is a slightly grey toned bronze with a shimmer through it and I would really recommend it! 


For skin care this month I have been trying really hard to stick to a routine, morning and night! I have been watching Lily Pebbles' skin care routine series on YouTube and was inspired to keep it up. My skin right now is horrendous and I have a lot of stress spots around my chin so I'm aiming to come up with the perfect skin are routine and products to fight these spots! 

Loreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution: I was excited to try a Micellar water and really wanted the Bioderma one but I found this cheap alternative in Boots! It's perfect at dissolving my makeup as the first part of my skin care routine! 

Balance me Pure Skin Face Wash: I got this as a freebie in one of my fashion magazines and was really excited to try it! I have heard other bloggers rave about this product and I will be another to discuss it! I love it! After I have used it my face feels really clean and I just want to try more from this brand!

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil free moisturiser: My sister bought this moisturiser and I was stealing it like everyday so I decided to buy my own tube! It smells amazing and does leave my face moisturised and feeling really fresh! The cream soaks I'm the skin really well and I'm really enjoying using it! 


This month my hair got the chop and is now back to its blonde blunt hair style! I have been looking for the perfect hair product that will naturally mess up my perfectly straight hair! 

Bamboo Style Boho Waves: I received this Texturising spray in my July Glossybox and it has been a handbag essential this month! It creates a naturally messy look without drying out my hair like salts sprays do! Try and get your hands on this little miracle! 

Loreal Hair Expertise Everstrong Shampoo and conditioner: I picked this up because I had heard Essiebutton say great things about the Loreal Evercreme or Everriche and I rushed down to boots to grab some for myself! I realised when I got home it was for brittle and fragile hair which I do not have but I can not fault it! It makes my hair feel clean and thick and just beautiful! The shampoo is Rosemary and juniper scent and the conditioner is rosemary and mint scent and they smell delicious! You can smell the mint in my hair all day and that deserves favourites recognition! 


I have been loving painting my nails this month and I have picked the three colours I've been wearing most!

Maybelline Forever Strong Super Stay 7 hours in Mint for Life

Topshop in Milkshake 

Essie in Meet me at Sunset 



Finally I have been loving too scrubs/exfoliating products this month! One for lips and one for my body! 

Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub: This smells of After Eights chocolates and tastes good too! Big fan of the Lush lip scrubs but I'm loving this one! Really helps my lips feel super soft! Just don't or get to put a lip balm on after to keep your lips moisturised! 

Soap and Glory The Breakfast Scrub: I ran out of my Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Scrub which smelt like key lime pie so I picked up this alternative to try! It smells amazing! Very sweet! The ingredients list looks good enough to eat and it also is a brilliant exfoliant! I use this every two days to help my skin feel soft and refreshed! 



No comments:

Post a Comment