Monday 26 August 2013

Top 5 Blushers

I have seen a few beauty bloggers showing their readers their top 5 beauty products so I thought I would share mine! I am going to start of with my top 5 blushers because I love blushers! I'm so pale and they do help me to look alive!



1. I have a special place in my heart for the Dior Rosy Glow blusher! I remember the day I bought this product in John Lewis when I was sampling Dior foundations and the consultant showed me this amazing blush! The colour in the pan is the brightest pink blush ever! But when applied to the skin it leaves your cheeks with a beautiful 'rosy glow'. You can build the colour up to be a brighter pink but you just need a light sweep of the blusher to create a glowing look. 

2. I mentioned this one in my August favourites and its the Benefit Fine One One! This cream blushers stick is an essential in my makeup bag because it is so easy to apply and blend in and it gives a perfect coral colour on your cheeks. 

3. I've been trying out a few Sleek products recently and I have been loving their Rose Gold blusher! I have heard that its a dupe for Nars Orgasm but I haven't actually tried the Nars one. It is a beautiful corally pink colour with flecks of gold that do translate onto the skin, giving you a slight glow.

4. I love Bobby Brown makeup and I adore this Bobby Brown Blusher in Peony! I do love a bright pink cheek and this is a gorgeous shade for summer! I really like the Bobby Brown simple packaging and I am looking forward to trying more of their blushers! 

5. My final favourite blush is the Chanel Tweed Rose blush! As you can see it has been well used as I am touching pan but there is still plenty of the product left! It is a two tone blush with a dark pink with gold flecks in it and a matte peach colour! Combined they make the most beautiful cheek colour! 

Stay tuned for top 5 lipsticks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment