Monday 30 September 2013

Review: L'oreal Telescopic Mascara

Mascara is the one make-up product I make sure I am wearing everyday! Mascara just makes you look more alive and first thing on a Monday morning, mascara is a nessisty. I have tried a lot of different mascaras over the years and I have found that there are some that I love and have repurchased and some that I just hated. 

I have a new favourite to add to my mascara collection: The L'oreal Telescopic Mascara. 


I have tried out all different kinds of mascara wands; thick, thin, long, Short, fibers or plastic and I don't really have a preference. It is the result that the mascara gives that make it a great mascara. The L'oreal Telescopic Mascara has a very long thin wand with small plastic bristles and when applied to the lashes, it leaves them perfectly coated, seperated, long and curled. 

I can not fault this mascara and it has made its way into the elite group of amazing mascaras. If you are looking for an amazing mascara that gives you perfect lashes, pick this bad boy up! I bought this in   buy one get one half price offer at Boots and I believe it was £10.99 which I think is pretty reasonable from an amazing mascara! 

No comments:

Post a Comment