Thursday 20 March 2014

What I am Loving this Week #2

This week has been a blur of work and chilling watching two series of Pretty Little Liars. But there has been a few beauty favourites that I have been enjoying.

Firstly, I received this Lipgloss from the March Glamour Magazine and it is from the brand ModelCo which I had never heard of before. It is in the shade Strip Tease and is a shimmery Nude colour. For days when I don't want to wear a lipstick but feel I need a little something I have been picking up this and I have been loving it. It had a doe foot sponge applicator and smells delicious. The lipgloss itself is a little tacky when first applied but it is so beautiful on the lips I haven't been noticing it. I am keen to try out more of these lipglosses. 

Another makeup product that I have been using this week is the MUA Blush Perfection Cream Blusher in Dolly. This is a highly pigmented coral cream blusher that I always find myself reaching for when I want to have a more natural cheek colour. I love these blushers and for £2 I think I may complete my collection. I like to apply these with a stippling brush or just my fingers.

The sun has got me thinking about summer and has got me really excited for summer related products and smells. The body moisturiser I have been reaching for this week is the Boots Coconut Body Oil. It is a 100ml of a coconut balm that melts when it makes contact with your skin. When I picked this up I was under the impression it was a Virgin 100% coconut oil that could be used on skin, hair, face, cooking Ect but it actually has a lot of chemically sounding ingredients, so I have just been using on my legs and arms after a shower. It really is moisturising and is making my skin feel softer.

I have been wanting to show this in a favourites for a while but it's not very glamorous. It is the Garnier Pure Active Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash and it has become a staple in my skincare routine. It is a face wash with Salicylic Acid, minerals and microbeads that all help to exfoliate and unclog pores. I have noticed a big difference in the appearance of my skin recently and I don't know for sure if it's down to this or a mix of some amazing products but I would fully reccomend this to those who have blemish prone and blackhead prone skin. 

What have you been loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment