Sunday 15 June 2014

Lush Hair Heroes

I started my new job at Lush 3 weeks ago and I am now a converted Lushie. I loved Lush products before I started working there but having further knowledge and understanding of the products and companies ethics, I can honestly say that I will not be purchasing any body or skin care products from anywhere else any time soon.
This post is going to be an introduction to my current hair care routine, including the shampoo and conditioner I have been loving. My hair has never looked fuller or brighter and the condition of my hair is incredible compared to how it felt only a month ago. 

I have quite fine hair but I have a lot of it, so it's usually weighted down and lanky with very little volume, so I was looking for a shampoo that would help create bouncy, volumised hair without making it look dry or damaged. 

During a consultation on my first day, I was advised to try the Big Sea Salt Shampoo. It contains  chunks of coarse sea salt, fresh sea water, seaweed, lemon, lime and coconut oil and is great for adding volume, absorbing excess oils and adding a beautiful shine. A little goes a long way with this shampoo and you certainly do not need as much as you would think. It lathers up nicely and when massaged into the roots and ends, it feels very cleansing. 

I then like to condition the tips of my hair with a super conditioner because I find the sea salt can feel quite drying. I have been loving the American Cream Hair Conditioner. It is described as a double strength, creamy conditioner that I did fear would be to intense for my hair, however it is amazing and works wonders on the ends. There have been many occasions where I feel I have been rocking Disney Princess hair and I owe it this combination of Big and American Cream. American Cream Hair Conditioner contains, vanilla pod, fresh oranges, fresh strawberries, lavender oil and honey water and smells like a delicious strawberry milkshake which lingers in the hair all day. 

I can not recommend this combination enough and I am forever introducing customers to my favourite hair care duo. Are there any Lush hair products that you guys have enjoyed using? 

No comments:

Post a Comment