Sunday 29 June 2014

How To Achieve that Summer Glow

I love nothing more than sporting a healthy glow that makes my skin look radiant. As someone who rocks the pale and interesting look all year round, my current obsession has been finding beauty products that can effortlessly transform my complection from Casper the Friendly Ghost to Bronzed Goddess.

An amazing moisturiser I have discovered recently is the Million Dollar Moisturiser from Lush. As well as hydrating the skin, it adds a natural glow as it seems to contain tiny shimmers. Lush have added a little bit of their highlighter, Feeling Younger to the formula. This moisturiser has a SPF 30, therefore is perfect for this time of year. 

The base I have been favouring to create a healthy complection is the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser. I have the shade Groenland which is a perfect match to my skin tone and this gives a beautiful, my skin but better, finish. 

To hide dark circles and brighten the under eye, I have been using the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. This is a lightweight concealer that doesn't crease, which is great, because that is never a good look when you are trying to look healthy and glowing. 

A Bronzer that I have been loving for a while now is the Topshop Bronzer in Sandcastle. A matte formula that adds a natural bronzed glow to the cheeks and temples, it is the perfect summer Bronzer for achieving that sun kissed look.

Finally, a healthy glow could not be achieved without the help of the NO7 Instant Radiance Highlighter. This champagne toned stick highlighter adds the perfect amount of sheen to the tops of my cheeks, giving the impression my skin is glowing from within. 

What are your summer beauty essentials? 

No comments:

Post a Comment