Tuesday 29 April 2014

My Spring Makeup Look



The sun is finally shining and it is time to crack out the makeup reserved for spring time. I prefer using tinted moisturisers and BB creams in the spring and summer for a lighter and more natural makeup look. I applied the Diorskin Nude BB Creme using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush. This BB cream was a 2013 favourite of mine and it gives a beautiful healthy glow.

For cheeks, I have been enjoying using The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder and then the Dior Rosy Glow Blusher. I love this combination as it gives a natural sun kissed look with a slight flush to the cheeks. The blusher looks scary in the pan but is beautiful when applied. 

The mascara I use to give myself long voluminous lashes is the Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara. This is a double ended mascara that has different wands suited to the upper and lower lashes. It is a great mascara and I would recommend it to those looking for natural looking big lashes.

Finally, the lipstick I have chosen for this spring look is the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Peach on the Beach. This is a neon coral shade that has great pigmentation and is slightly glossy on the lips. I think it is going to be a spring and summer lipstick essential of mine.

What are your spring makeup essentials? 

No comments:

Post a Comment