Wednesday 2 April 2014

No7 Pop and Glow Cream Blush and Instant Radiance Highlighter

I was really excited for the launch of the No7 Pop and Glow cream blushers and the Instant Radiance Highlighter. I am a big fan of No7 makeup and skincare so I couldn't wait to give these a try.

There are 3 blush shades in the range; Rose Blossom, Mango Sorbet and Classic Rose and the one highlight shade. I only picked up Rose Blossom but after absolutely loving the colour and formulation, I will be picking up the other two soon and after reading countless positive reviews online about the Instant Radiance Highlighter, I popped that in my basket too. 

The packaging is really cute and reminds me of a shorter, chubbier Clinique Chubby Stick and the colour on the outside matches the colour of the product inside. The product inside is domed and can be twisted up when you need more. 

Rose Blossom is a hot pink shade that can be blended in to give you a subtle flush or packed on to give a more Intense makeup look. I love to pair this with a hot pink lip to give me a super girly look.

The Instant Radiance Highlighter is a champagne warm toned highlight that looks beautiful applied on the tops of my cheekbones, on my brow bone and on my Cupid's bow. It has a slight shimmer and is lovely and creamy. 

I would definitely reccomend you pick up these two products next time you are in a Boots. They are £9.95 each but there is usually a promotion on or a money off coupon going about to help save you some pennies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment