Saturday 12 July 2014

Lush Tiny Hands: My New Favourite Hand Cream

Another Lush Post... Whoops.
I bet you guys are sick of hearing about my dry hands on Georgina Sparkles but it is an every day battle I must address. I have recently come across an amazing hand cream that is moisturising, nourishing and softening. 

Tiny Hands from Lush is a solid hand cream, that melts from the heat of your hands. The impressive list of ingredients include, Fair Trade Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, African marigold Oil, Chamomile Oil and Aloe Vera, which are all incredible in hydrating and calming those dry hands. It has a floral/vanilla scent that is pleasant and I am loving the novelty of this product, it is shaped like a little hand. I've never used a solid hand cream before but it is now my new favourite hand cream.

As much as I love this product, it isn't the most convienient for carrying about in your hand bag, as it is one of Lush's naked products, but it is permanent addition to my bed side table. Tiny Hands is £4.25, which I think is a great price for such a long lasting product. 

Lush have a lot of solid massage bars which are next on my list to try to add extra moisture to my skin., have you ever tried any of the solid bars from Lush?

No comments:

Post a Comment