Tuesday 2 December 2014

#Blogmas2014


I have been absent from the blogging world for yet another month due to working in retail and it being Christmas time! Christmas is coming and the lovely people of Aberdeen are out in their thousands shopping for their friends and family. I absolutely love this time of year and working in retail actually makes me love Christmas even more. Many would disagree and call me crazy but I love the atmosphere and the Christmas cheer and the Christmas music playing in all the shops constantly till the 25th. I will never get sick of Mariah's 'All I Want for Christmas Is You.'
Now to the point of this post: I am going to set myself the challenge of Blogmas, where I will blogging everyday in December. This is a big challenge that I will no doubt give up day two days but I miss blogging so much that I am willing to set time aside time every night to try. 
Look forward to festive beauty and fashion posts with a few lifestyle and food posts thrown in. I love Christmas so much that I can not wait to share my Christmas traditions with you guys. 
So you shall hear from me tomorrow, where I will start of Blogmas with The Christmas Tag.

Happy December! 

No comments:

Post a Comment