Monday 8 December 2014

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas #Blogmas2014

I have been adding a few festive details around my flat to get into the Christmas spirit. Decorating for Christmas is one of my favourite past times; putting up the Christmas tree while watching Home Alone, lighting the advent candle at tea time, and wrapping up all my Christmas presents, while singing along to a music channel Christmas special.
My flatmate has let me decorate the flat and I'm sure he is loving all the tinsel and candles. I have been loving buying my own decorations this year, choosing the colour theme, and hanging Christmas lights.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas:








I love all my Christmassy bits and bobs! All the knitted cuties, and my amazing Christmas jumper were actually home made by my Granny!











No comments:

Post a Comment