Tuesday 25 February 2014

Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray

This has been doing the rounds on the beauty blogosphere recently and there have been claims that it is better than the high end Oribe Dry Texturising Spray that was a much loved product to many in 2013.

I have extremely fine hair which does not retain any curling or waving or backing combing that I put it through. My hair usually has one flat straight style which I am very tired of. When I heard some of my favourite YouTubers raving about the Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce Texturising Spray, I had to get my hands on it. 

Since purchasing this amazing hair product, it has been an everyday staple in my hair routine. I haven't used anything like it before and was actually expecting more of a dry shampoo formula but was surprised to find it is more like hair spray, holding the volume in place while adding more volume at the roots. 

I spray this underneath layers of my hair to boost volume from beneath and then run my fingers through my hair to give a little tousle to add more hight, I love the results it gives my fine hair. I am one for washing my hair everyday but it is even greater on second day hair and it makes me not want to wash my hair everyday so I can rock the desired voluminous effect.

I have recommended this to a few friends and let them try it out and they instantly fell in love. When I purchased it from Boots it was on a 2 for £8 offer so I would definetly go pick up a can. The Volume and Bounce Texturising Spray is part of their Salon at Home range and there are more products which I can not wait to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment