Tuesday 25 February 2014

Lush Lip Scrubs

The Lush Lip Scrubs are one of my Holy Grail Products that I use multiple times a week and I could not live without these little pots of magic. I have three of the flavours: Mint Julip, Bubblegum and Popcorn and they smell and taste amazing.

All three lip scrubs are made from Caster Sugar to exfoliate and Jojoba oil to soften the lips. Each contains different essential oils to add flavour and scent and they come in cute little jars.

The Bubblegum Lip Scrub is bright pink and smells exactly like the Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel, which I personally am a big fan off. A very sweet and delicious smell which leaves the lips soft and tasting amazing all day.

My favourite of the bunch is the Mint Julips Lip Scrub. This smells exactly like After Eights and it always makes me crave minty chocolate. As well as leaving the lips soft and exfoliated, the peppermint oil within the scrub gives the lips a cooling and refreshing feel.

Finally, I have the newest edition to my Lip Scrub Collection and that is the Popcorn Lip Scrub. This contains sea salt, coconut oil and popping candy flavouring to give the scrub the salty and sweet taste of popcorn.

These have been a savour during the colder months, when my lips have been a little dry and flakey. After using the lip scrubs, I like to go in with a heavy duty lip balm to make sure they are super moisturised. I would reccomend the Body Shop Lip Butters because they are a favourite of mine.

These are available in all Lush Stores and Online, and are only £5.50.
What is your favourite flavour?

No comments:

Post a Comment