Thursday 21 August 2014

What I am Loving This Week #3

Back to work this week and back to reality. Scotland's weather is so far from the burning sun and blue skies of Barcelona and I have got the umbrella out once more.
However, there are a few beauty favourites that have made my week a little bit more special.

I have raved about the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray on GS before and I am once again loving the results this gives. Sprayed on to damp hair, it gives the best tousled beach waves. I have very fine hair and there is always the chance that a salt spray will give me "dragged through a hedge backwards" hair but this is a pretty amazing product.

My current lip favourite is the Lush Emotional Brilliance Liquid Lipstick in Ambition. These have an amazing formula that is matte, pigmented and extremely moisturising. I feel that these are not spoken about enough in the beauty blogging world, but I promise they are a fantastic lip product with many different shades in the range. Ambition is a true red that would suit any complection and is perfect paired with minimal makeup to create a classic look. The packaging is really unique and unlike anything else on the market right now and each colour is based on the concept of colour therapy. 

A foundation that I have been loving and has been a well discussed base in the blogosphere is the L'Oreal True Match Foundation. This week I have needed slightly more coverage than my go to tinted moisturisers and BB creams, so I have reached for my trusty True Match. This makes my skin appear flawless and as smooth as silk. I would definetly reccomend this to anyone with an oily/combination skin type because it suits my skin perfectly. 

My nail polish favourite has been Essie Splash of Grenadine. This is a juicey, bright lilac shade which is a perfect colour for summer. I had this on my nails for my holiday and have been reapplying since. I love how hard wearing the formula is with minimal chipping after a week. 

My final favourite is my favourite bath ballistic that Lush offer. Twilight holds a special place in my heart and the scent just makes me feel so relaxed and happy whenever I catch a wiff. It is a lavender and tonka bath bomb that smells both relaxing and sweet. The bath starts out a pale lilac colour when the bath ballistic is first popped in the bath, then changes to a dark indigo shade with beautiful silver lustre.

Those are my loves this week, what have you been loving? 

No comments:

Post a Comment