Tuesday 14 January 2014

Lipstick Collection - Avon Edit

Avon is one of my favourite beauty brands at the moment and I love to spread the Avon joy. With their amazing quality and affordable makeup, Avon are a winner in my eyes. Avon have a HUGE collection of lipsticks with different finishes and formulas to suit every women's needs. I am a big fan of the Avon Ultra Colour Lipsticks and their Avon Perfect Kisses Lipsticks and I wanted to share my collection with you guys.

I have three Ultra Colour Lipsticks:
Proper Pink- a pretty pinky/Nude
Perfect Red-a dark burgundy red
Fuchsia Fever- a sheer glossy hot pink


And three Perfect Kisses Lipsticks:
Make-out Red- a deep blue toned red
Berry Smooch- a blue toned berry 
Fuchsia Flirt- a bright pink with shimmers


These lipsticks have a very pleasant scent that I can not place... Maybe like marzipan or birthday cake?
My favourites of the bunch are Proper Pink and Berry Smooch, but all the shades are very wearable, pigmented and moisturising.

Any Avon Lipstick recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment