Friday 17 January 2014

Soap and Glory Powder Trip

I love Soap and Glory products and this powder palette is no exception. I think this was a Christmas exclusive as it is not available online anymore, but you can buy each powder individually on the Boots website or in Boots stores.




Powder Trip contains:
  • Glow All Out Luminising Face Powder
  • Love at First Blush Multi Shimmer Blushing Powder
  • Solar Powder Multi Shade Bronzer
The packaging is typical Soap and Glory Style, cardboard packaging with cute graphics and their signature pink. I know someone people do not like the cardboard packaging but I am a big fan. Finally this palette includes a large mirror and a half moon powder brush.

Lets get to the goodness inside:

First up is the Glow All Out Luminising Face Powder. I have been lusting after this powder for a while now and was delighted to receive Powder Trip for my Christmas. Glow All Out is a pale pink highlighter that I like to brush onto the top of my cheekbones and down the centre of my nose using the half moon powder brush supplied. This powder is buttery soft and gives the wearer a gorgeous glow. Glow All Out can also be used as a setting powder after foundation but a little goes a long way with this. 

Next up is Love at First Blush Multi Shimmer Blushing Powder. A wheel of different pink shimmer shades that can be swirled together with a blush brush to create the most beautiful blush colour. I have strong feelings for this blush. I usually like a more matte blush however this blush gives you a natural rosey glow with a lovely highlighting shimmer.


Solar Powder is a matte two tone bronzer that can also be swirled together using a powder brush. There is a slight shimmer on the Soap and Glory embossing but this does not transfer onto the skin and is gone after the first use. It gives you perfectly bronzed skin without the orange hue that some drugstore bronzers give and can be used all year round to give you natural warmth. I have extremely pale skin and this is perfect for my skin tone.


Overall, I love all the powders in this palette and would repurchase each powder individually when I hit pan. The powders are £11 each which I think is pretty good for a high end quality product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment