Friday 3 January 2014

What's in my bag?

I love these posts and I am always curious to know what other people keep in their handbags. I did one of these posts in June and thought I would do an updated version because it is the New Year and I have a new bag.

I ordered the Combined City Bag from Zara on Christmas Eve and it arrived shortly after Christmas. I needed a bag smaller than my other bags but still big enough to hold all stuff.


During the winter, there are a few essentials that are not kept in my bag all year round. 
I keep my pom pom wooly hat from New Look in my bag when I'm not wearing it, just incase it gets a bit chilly. I picked up this amazing tartan umbrella from New Look the other day to try and avoid bad hair days due to surprise showers. Tissues are a must have this time of year and I love these festive ones from Tescos.

I take my little Alphabet Bags makeup pouch with me most places to store my powder, bronzer and brushes. I am in love with Soap and Glorys One Heck of a Blot and Topshops Bronzer in Sandcastles. These are great for travelling or taking to work to just freshen up my face.

If you read my blog you'll know that no handbag of mine is complete without a hand cream of some sort. I love this rose scented hand cream from The Body Shop. It is very hydrating and a little goes a long way with this product. I also pack the perfume I'm wearing that day to top it up later. Right now I'm loving the Korres White Tea, Bergamount and Fressia Scent, which is a perfect travel size bottle.

I keep my lipstick of choice for that day (I am wearing Rimmels Moisture Renew Lipstick in In Love With Ginger today) and a lip balm. The Body Shop lip balms are a favourite of mine and the Mango scented lip balm reminds me if my holiday to Cuba.

In terms of gadgets I like to take my iPod and iPad with me, to keep me entertained on the bus and before work. My iPad case is a floral accessorize case from Tescos.

Last but certainly not least I always keep my diary, pens, my purse and keys. Everyday nessesities that carry everywhere with me. My diary is just a boring red day to day one from a bargain store that I covered in stickers. My purse is one that I had for like 5 years that I still love from River Island.

So there you have the contents of my lovely Zara bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment